Be careful! The tree is going to tát fall.
Bạn đang xem: be careful the tree is going to fall
- A. Look out
- B. Look up
- C. Look on
- D. Look after
Lời giải tham lam khảo:
Đáp án đúng: A
a. Look out
Look out = to watch what is happening and be careful
Mã câu hỏi: 198914
Loại bài: Bài tập
Chủ đề :
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu chất vấn này nằm trong đề ganh đua trắc nghiệm tiếp sau đây, nhấp vào Bắt đầu thi nhằm thực hiện toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
Xem thêm: unit 10 lớp 12 language focus
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- How many aspects of life in the future are referred in the text?
- Which aspect is not referred in the text?
- The phrase to tát have a Miss World appearance means that _______.
- According to tát the text, in the future, _______.
- The last paragraph is about _______.
- Military and police organizations use robots to tát (6) _____ in dangerous situations.
- Robots can (7) _____ be found from vacuuming the floors in your home page to tát exploring the surface of Mars.
- I think in (8) _____ next thirty years, we are going to tát see a transformation between the industrial sorts of robots to tát personal robots,
- The advances in robotics make it clear that many household (9) ____ will be easily handled by a robot in the near future
- says Bob Christopher, who works for a robotic technology company that is marketing a toy robot (10) _____ Pleo.
- We have only one child but I could easily (11) _____ five or six robots in the home page as well.
- Within the next 10 years one will be able to tát (12) _____, to tát lease or purchase a domestic robot that not only does the household cleaning and prepare and serve his meals
- (13) _____ also can carry him to tát the bathtub if he cannot walk.
- Demographic changes, such as a rapidly aging population and a shrinking workforce, will drive forward the application of new (14) ___.
- (15) _____ addition it is likely that in the near future we will see robots- taking on some of the care functions elderly, or long-term ill people.
- If boring and repetitive factory work could be (16)_____ by robots, why not boring and repetitive household chores too?
- A factor robot (17)_____ one task endlessly until it is reprogrammed to tát vì thế something else.
- A housework robot on the other hand, has to tát vì thế several different (18)_____ of cleaning and carrying jobs
- (19)______ all the different shapes and positions of rooms, furniture, ornaments, cats and dogs.
- (20)______ , there have been some developments recently.
- The Sahara is the …..(21)….. hot desert in the world, and the third largest desert behind Antarctica and the Arctic
- ….(22)…. cold deserts.
- The Sahara is one …(23)…. the harshest environments on Earth
- …(24)….. Alaska and Hawaii.
- The name of the desert comes ……(25)…. the Arabic word ṣaḥrāʾ, which means 'desert.'
- What is the size of the Antarctic Desert?
- Why is the Antarctic Desert considered a desert?
- What covers the Antarctic Desert?
- How many researchers inhabit this cold desert?
- Which species of animals can survive in Antarctic desert?
- Choose the best answer: Although the team was both mentally and physically exhausted, they ________ on walking.
- Be careful! The tree is going to tát fall. a. Look out b. Look up c. Look on d. Look after
- Before the plane ... off, the flight attendant told everyone to tát fasten their seat belts and put their chairs in an upright position. a. woke b. brought c. kept d. took
- Boy! _______ away all your toys and go to tát bed right now.
- Brian asked Judy________ to tát dinner and a movie.
- Congratulations _____ your success!
- Did your son pass the university entrance examination?
- Does this jacket_______ my trousers? A. go with B. go through with C. go ahead D. go off
- Dont forget to tát ________ your gloves on. It is cold outside.
- Everything is _______ you. I cannot make _______ my mind yet. b. up to tát / up Dịch Mọi loại tùy nằm trong vô chúng ta. Tôi vẫn ko thể ra quyết định.
XEM NHANH CHƯƠNG TRÌNH LỚP 12