She __________ her job as an sự kiện manager đồ sộ become a self-employed baker.
Bạn đang xem: she her job as an event
- A. gave up
- B. gave away
- C. gave over
- D. gave off
Lời giải tham ô khảo:
Đáp án đúng: A
Đáp án A
A. gave up: kể từ bỏ
B. gave away: tặng, mang lại, bật mí kín đáo một cách vô ý
C. gave over: ngừng thực hiện phiền
D. gave off: thải đi ra, nhả ra
Dịch nghĩa: Cô ấy vẫn kể từ vứt thực hiện việc làm như 1 vận hành sự khiếu nại nhằm phát triển thành một công nhân thực hiện bánh tự động thực hiện công ty.
Mã câu hỏi: 382791
Xem thêm: tỉ lệ nghịch là gì
Loại bài: Bài tập
Chủ đề :
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu chất vấn này nằm trong đề đua trắc nghiệm sau đây, nhấn vào Bắt đầu thi nhằm thực hiện toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- The wedding day in Vietnam was _______ chosen by the parents of the groom.
- Everything is going on well, ______?
- I wont buy that xế hộp because it has too much _______ on it
- He is good _______ swimming. He won the gold medal last year.
- Mr John wants đồ sộ _______ an independent life without being influenced by anyone.
- My uncle tries đồ sộ spend time playing with his children _______ he's very busy.
- Choose the best option: I remember she wore a ____________ dress đồ sộ go out with her boyfriend last week.
- She __________ her job as an sự kiện manager đồ sộ become a self-employed baker.
- Choose the best option: When I last saw him, he ______ in London.
- We will congratulate him on winning the first prize _______.
- The food is ready - please could you _______ the table for me?
- Food and drinks which strongly ________ the body toàn thân can cause stress.
- The knife ________ at a high place where the children cant reach.
- ________ repairing the xế hộp, Pete took it out for a road test.
- The more you talk about the situation, ____________ it seems.
- - I have two days off this week. Lets help at the orphanage then.- ______________”
- Phúc: I am offered the job at Vietravel.”Thomas: _______.”
- Choose the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress: reduce, offer, apply, persuade
- Choose the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress: inventor, physicist, president, property
- Choose the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation: started, stopped, decided, hated
- Choose the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation: work, stork, force, form
- Choose the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning đồ sộ the underlined word(s): I dont lượt thích that man. There is a sneaky look on his face.
- Choose the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning đồ sộ the underlined word(s): Professor Berg was very interested in the diversity of cultures
- Choose the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning đồ sộ the underlined word(s): Mr. Smith’s new neighbors appear đồ sộ be very friendly.
- Choose the word OPPOSITE in meaning đồ sộ the underlined word(s): If you are at a loose end this weekend, I will show you round the đô thị.
- The demand was ví great that they had đồ sộ reprint the book immediately.
- When I was younger, I never learned đồ sộ play a musical instrument. Now I regret this.
- Find the mistake: Although at that time my knowledge of German was very poor, I was understood most of what they&nb
- Find the mistake: Though formally close friends, they have now been estranged from each other due đồ sộ some regr
- Find the mistake: Many living organisms depend largely on the environment for the satisfaction of its needs.
- Leave my house now or I’ll Gọi the police!” shouted the lady đồ sộ the man.
- He started working as a ngân hàng clerk 3 months ago.
- You are required đồ sộ clean the house instead of your brother.
- (34) ______ there is not universal consensus regarding where the virus originated,
- (35) ______ worldwide during 1918-1919. In the United States, it was first identified in military personnel in spring 1918.
- The (36) ______ of deaths was estimated đồ sộ be at least 50 million worldwide with about 675,000 occurring in the United States.
- The high mortality in healthy people, including those in the 20-40-year age group, was a unique (37) ______ of this pandemic.
- Isolation, quarantine, good personal hygiene, use of disinfectants, and limitations of public gatherings, (38) ______ were applied unevenly.
- With which topic is this passage mainly concerned?
- According đồ sộ the passage, some researchers suggest that mammoths became extinct .......
- The word 'woolly' as used in line 1 refers đồ sộ the animal's .........
- The author uses the word 'counterpart' in line 7 đồ sộ refer đồ sộ ...........
- According đồ sộ the scientists, the woolly mammoths may have managed đồ sộ survive because they ..............
- What does passage mainly discuss?
- The word 'potential' could best be re-placed by which of the following?
- The phrase 'susceptible to' in line 6 could best be replaced by ............
- According đồ sộ the passage, which of the following is NOT a possible cause of many heart attacks?
- Which of the sentence is NOT cited as a possible risk factor?
- The word 'trigger' as used in the 1st paragraph is closest in meaning đồ sộ which of the following?
- Which of the sentnce does the passage infer?
XEM NHANH CHƯƠNG TRÌNH LỚP 12